Wednesday, January 21, 2009

J-Crew Site Crashed During Inauguration Crush

When news spread on Inauguration Day that the Obama Girls, Sasha and Malia were wearing Crew-cuts, the children's line from J-Crew, I decided to go on to the J-Crew site to take a look at the pieces. Well, millions of other people must have had the same idea because the site was down when I went on. Now I've been a J-Crew shopper for years and the site is never down. I e-mailed a friend that works at J-Crew and she was surprised it was down, but my geek squad confirmed that the site had crashed due to the amount of traffic.

That Mickey Drexler is always one step ahead!!

1 comment:

cre8jackie said...

I was attempting to do my Christmas shopping online at jcrew.com on December 18, 2008 and the site was down. I was so surprised, I took a screen shot of the site down message.